May 12, 2009

Well damn.

I might supremely hate myself for venturing back into the blogosphere tomorrow, but for now, I'll savor the college student cliche. After all, a blog was my first internet addiction and socializing tool during high school. Then, in order:

Livejournal
Myspace
Facebook
Twitter

And here we are again.

Not my fault, I blame the inspiration on James Hepplewhite. Not that my writing is even close to as inspiring, interesting, or intelligent as his, but I've always been a solipsistic individual and I love the idea of audience, even if its not there. Color me wrong, but that's the story, wishbone.

I'm also mildly interested in the fact that I can't escape the food theme, as far as usernames go. I find the idea of a surreptitious bundle hilarious and fascinating, but also I really
like the word bun. In fact, today I baked a bun of challah bread with my mom. I may have severe passion for food. Past usernames include:

marblecupcake, twitter
onion_for_you, livejournal
Duchess of Cupcakes, sorority life


And past screennames on AIM, dating back to grade school:
Creampuff6
Iciclepuff66
LemonMeringue04
chocoholic64640

Not to mention, I adore that my sorority is Alpha Delta PI.



I kind of hope no one ever reads this. I don't plan to tell anyone about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian