Jun 28, 2010

Xanaduchess

I moved into the apartment two days ago. Golly, it's weird to be this independent. I don't have towels yet so I've been running from the bathroom to my room after showers. I just returned from a grocery shopping spree at the Market House. They sell tofu and gummy bears! I love the little old ladies selling fresh strawberries, but the Meadville male gaze is just the worst. I don't mind it in NY, but it's awful here.

Happily, Xanadu is full of incense, guitars, and cheddar whales. Maggie and Colin are wonderful housemates and we have dinners followed by guitar jam sessions. The mirrors and windows in my room make me feel like I have a high-rise apartment in Boston. Pictures to come. Kitty to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian