Jun 5, 2011

I went to Philadelphia this weekend

and it was dazzling
with good music
and good company
and easy travels
but i lost all my photographs
(card not formatted)
and a tube of lip gloss

but on the bright side, the trolley to the train station came almost 40 minutes late at 5:03 and my train departure was 5:10 and the trolley went slowly through a stupid underground tunnel but sam knew where to get off (at 5:12) and he raced up the stairs while i pathetically dragged my bags behind him and we couldn't find the right gate but a nice girl told us (track nine!) out of the blue and i wanted to send her a gift basket in thanks.

i raced down the stairs and the train was already moving but a still-open door whizzed by and i ran after it, grabbed a metal bar and briskly whisked myself inside just as the glass door sighed shut.

i slammed against a wall and a little old lady waiting for the restroom said 'oh my! are you alright?' so i did a fist pump and happily bounced away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian