Jun 2, 2011

Alas

I think I'm too graphically inclined to keep this Blogger account when there are tumbles to tumble off in Tumblr land. Sad to say it, but this blog needs a retirement (and accompanying party, with cocktails for everyone). However, I never do anything half-assed and with 86 posts on "sheattacks," I couldn't possibly bail out with 100 on the horizon. I'll finish on good solid centurian number.

But until then, what has been happening? So far, the list below is half-fulfilled, happily. Most notably, loving harder and getting into graduate school: I was lucky to be granted a full ride to Newhouse at Syracuse University and pleasant admissions and monies to other wonderful schools. My parents are proud, I'm proud and feeling good like a cheesy Buble song.

The aformentioned blog retirement party was a joke, but absolutely influenced by an upcoming weekend I'll spend in Philly with an old flame and his talented writer friend, who is, in fact, throwing a blog retirement party. Maybe it's just our generation, but I am SO jumping on this bandwagon. Any excuse for drinks and bonhomie, ja?

Today I signed my lease on the graduate apartment. No way it, nor any apartment, could be as great as Xanadu was, but I have high hopes for some totally weird roommates. After Allegheny, normal people just piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian