Jun 8, 2011

don't wanna give you up, don't wanna let you down

It's becoming harder and harder to accept retirement of this blog after 100 posts. I'm up to 91 or so and looking back, I'm really proud of some of the thoughts I worked through on she attacks. I went to Germany on this blog. I was diagnosed with Behcet's on this blog. On Tumblr, art can be achieved with two clicks. Writing is optional. It's too easy. Reblogging sucks out originality -- it's like my catholic school art class when one creative girl drew a fantastic igloo made of marshmellows and the three girls at her art table somehow came up with that same idea for their Winter Wonderland pictures GODDAMNIT YOU BITCHES THAT WAS MY MARSHMELLOW IGLOO.

And so that's why I'm hesitant about Tumblr. Maybe I can straddle both blogs at once and celebrate retirement at 200 posts or something. Or maybe I could get a job. NOPE HAHAHA GRAD SCHOOL LOOPHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian