Jul 9, 2009

A Love Letter

Dear Table 74,

It was such a delight to be your waitress this evening! You took my breath away the moment you walked through the doors. Your greeter and I may have debated in the kitchen whether or not you were completely stoned off your ass, but baby, you know that's how I like my men. Your bloodshot eyes, easy smile and ravenous appetite were more charming than anything else.

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time from your cell phone conversation to give me your order. I also really enjoyed the workout I got running back and forth to get you all those different sauces for your one turkey club. And it sure was a sexy surprise to find out you're in the army, although it would've been easier if you had asked if we give military discounts before I brought you your check.

But oh, the cherry on top of the sundae was when you left me your name and number on the bill, with a little "Call me." Brandon, I would totally call you, cause you were kind of a rugged hottie, but I'm afraid the $2 tip you left just doesn't say "true love" to me. Feel free to try again, though! *thumbs up*

Affectionately yours,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian