Jul 22, 2010

Germany in two days!!!

HERE is the map of Uni Freiburg's main campus, where I'll be taking writing workshops and staying in Germany (click).

Check out those departments! Institute of hydrology, Medieval archeology, Slavic languages and meteorology, all on just the main campus! I feel like my little bubble of Allegheny College has severely skewed my idea of what higher education can be.

I am so fucking excited.

Also, up there in Platz de Universitat III, there's a Cafe Senkrecht, which according to Google Translate means "Cafe Perpendicular." It probably actually translates to Southside Cafe or Down Cafe, but I am calling it Cafe Perpendicular and that's that.

Wheeee new country! Wheeeeee learning, exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Course Digital Face Recognition Finds An Asian